Thursday, March 30, 2006

I meant to post these pictures last June

These won't be anything significant to anyone that reads here. I took a trip back to my old stomping grounds where I grew up. I wanted my family to see the pictures of things how they are now.

Here is a picture of our backyard. This is actually taken from the field behind our backyard, which I could barely walk through. Remember how open this used to be? I could barely make out our old house through all this.



Here are some pictures of the current status of Limberg pool. Pretty sad huh?





Here is a picture of the Sutters Mill sign



Here is a picture of that entry way that dad built/lanscaped. It's still alive and well.



Here is a picture of the first car lot we had.



Here is a picture of the new stadium they built at Ponderosa



Here is a picture of the practice discus ring and my name etched into the cement.



Here is a picture of the new sacramento Temple being built up at Mormon Center.

3 comments:

  1. Cool Pics. I just started one of these blogs. Random Weirdness

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- how sad is that picture of the limberg pool!! i cannot believe how bad off it is. loved the pics of home- nice to see today

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool to see the pics of home, even though it is sad to see the pool in that condition. crazy how nice the stadium is back at the old stomping grounds

    ReplyDelete