Saturday, October 23, 2004

My latest thoughts

I'm stoked because both my little league FB team and my favorite college team (BYU) won today. With my little leagues win, we are going to the play-offs!

You all have no idea how tough it was for us to get here. We've won 5 straight (and soon to be 6 with the win-less team we play this week) after starting off 0-3. The first two teams we lost to are good and are tied for 1st place right now, so that is understandable, but we lost our 3rd game to this really weak team. Should have won it. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm stoked.


Other thoughts......


....you know you are a loser when you get hooked on the computer traditional game Solitair. Yup. I'm a loser. I can't believe how easily I get hooked. Oh well.....

.....For those of you that have not tried to get a copy or purchase "The garden state" soundtrack, EVERYONE IS MISSING OUT! This soundtrack will change your life (if you dig music and it touches your soul in so many ways you can't describe). I LOVE THIS SOUNDTRACK........

......Yo.....

......I saw "I heart huckabees" the other tight. Brilliant script/dialogue, but the movie was kind of weird (my kind of weird though). For the most part, I dug it. My friend I was with (Mikelle) fell asleep like 5 times. She still dug it though, but was just tired......

.....speaking of Garden State a few thoughts ago, I am purchasing the frickin' DVD the day it comes out. I miss it. There is this scene where Natalie Portman just meets the lead character (who happens to also be the writer/director of the movie, Zach Braff) and she lets him listen to the CD she is listening to (which happens to be the soundtrack for the movie) and its this song by "The Shins" called New Slang. The look she gives him while he is listening to it is breathless. Not seductive, but just a beautiful, exciting smile. I dug that scene. I've seen the movie like 3 times in the theater.....

....same with Napoleon Dynamite. That movie is "fetchin' awesome"......

No comments:

Post a Comment