Friday, October 08, 2004

My first blog entry

I have been putting this off for quite some time, but I've wanted one ever since I learned what the word "blog" meant, which was only a few months ago :). ANYWAY, I think it is a cool idea I keep my thoughts somewhere, might as well be somewhere that is stored on some server for everyone to see.

I want to start by saying I love my son, Caiden more than anything in this world. Yeah, yeah, don't get all over me for being soft, but a child will do that for you.

I thought I had a heart attack last Monday night. I'm so lame. My dad and grandpa both had heart problems and every once in a while I get these sharp pains in my chest about the same area as my heart. I haven't been eating the best and add that with this dull pain I had in my chest all day Monday, I thought I was going to have a heart attack, so little cautious me goes to the ER at my hospital, has all these tests, etc. done and I find out there was nothing wrong with me ($100 worth of a co-pay later).

Anyway I guess its good to know that I'm still healthy I also got a lot of my current reading material (Weezers un-official Biography "Rivers Edge").

Other than that.......I'm so tired all the time. I wish I could just sleep for about 4 days and I think I'd be good. However, I'd then need to establish good sleeping habits and get to bed on time like good boys do.

Shoosh. Look at me. I'm draggin' on, talking away when its near 1am when I should be in bed and establishing said good habits.

OK. Time to go. This was refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment