Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back from Atlanta

Just flew back into town and boy are my arms tired! Badda-boom, badda-bing! :-). Seriously though, that flight is 4 hrs. Thank goodness for a window seat, alene's laptop, and a good book to read. The only thing that sucks sitting in the window seat is when you have a bladder the size of a pregnate woman's. I drank about 10oz of OJ this morning and I swear I peed about 2 gallons on the plane. I had to keep asking the lady next to me to wake up so I could move out of my seat.

Anyway, the trip went great. We went fishing yesterday with the guys from my department. That was actually a blast and I caught a few fish. They were the biggest fish I had ever seen caught in person. The first fish I caught was a spotted bass. We were actually looking for stripers, and I caught two more of those later on. Our boat had 3 guys and we caught 13 total fish. Not too shabby.

I'm going to post all the pictures of this trip in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment