Thursday, April 13, 2006

Atlanta Aquarium

My department from work all went down to see the Atlanta Aquarium, which claims to be the worlds largest Aquarium. It was quite impressive. Here are some pictures:







These Manatees reminded me of Tim. OK, that sounded wrong. they reminded me of him because of this picture, which makes me laugh every time I see them. These Manatees were hilarious though. They were totally hot-dogging it for the crowd. They would swim around in circles in the tank and every time they rode by the glass, they would look at everyone like they were saying "check me out". Of course, I don't think they realized that it doesn't look cool when they decide to take a dump in front of the crowd too. That was pretty gross.



These were dudes inside one of the tanks cleaning the insides. It was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment