Thursday, November 06, 2008

Got a new camera

My New Camera

My friend Clint upgraded and he was looking to get rid of his old camera (it's less than a year old). It's an 8.0 mega pixels Canon Powershot S5 IS. I felt like I robbed him on the price, but he was cool with it. He threw in a 2 GB SD card, a case, a lensemate, a UV filter, and a tripod. I'm not a hardcore photographer, but I like the idea of being able to take decent pictures. My previous camera is a Canon powershot A540, so this one has a quite a few more bells and whistles.

My New Camera

My New Camera

Here are a couple of the first pictures I took with it around the house.

First picture with my camera

Bailey tubin'

Daddy & Caiden

The yewts are "Fully Intoxicated" and damn proud!!!! I love those guys.

"Fully Intoxicated"

1 comment:

  1. Nice, this is a good camera. I have about the same setup. My lens adapter fits a little loose, so I put some tape around it to keep out the dust. Enjoy your new camera.

    ReplyDelete