Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Eagles of Death Metal never fail me

The Eagles of Death Metal


What a great concert. I've been to see them all 3 times they've been here and I'm never let down. The past two times they were here they encored with the Rolling Stones' "brown sugar" and they topped it off lastly tonight by covering a band that I love, but not a lot of people know about, The Damned. They sang the song "new rose", which is a GREAT song. I think Russ and I were the only ones that knew what they were singing.

I went with my brother Russ tonight. We had a great time. Unfortunately Alene couldn't go because we did not feel comfortable leaving bailey for so long (the concert went until 1am). I took a lot of video tonight, so I'm going to create kind of a slide show along with my videos and post it on youtube (if they don't ban me first). I'll try to have that up soon.

Here are a few of the pictures right now:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/root_family/sets/72157608696553612/

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the t-shirt baby. you know I'm so jealous but I'll go next time. They put on such a good show.

    ReplyDelete