Wednesday, November 24, 2004

And then there was one

So after I had my feelings of guilt wiped away by my darwinian awakening, I found another mouse in the house! No joke. As I put my computer to sleep after posting that last blog, I walk in the kitchen and sure enough, there is another mous running along my counter top. So I set the next trap (which took a while because I couldn't get it to set) and went to bed. Woke up and the dumb sucker was caught in the trap dead. This one looks like it was much quicker though because the trap got him right on the neck. Poor little feller.

My son woke up and saw him there too. He wasn't sad or scared, he just kind of gave me the "Daddy, there is a mouse stuck in the trap" routine.

Well, hopefully that will be the end of that. I really need to weather-proof my house and seal it all off. I bet these guys have been having a field day with all the food and warmth in mi casa. No more, no doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment