Wednesday, November 17, 2004

What up?

Dang, Its been a while since I've written anything here. I've been really busy and when I do have time to sit and write, my mind is usually not in the mood for expressing thoughts.

So its kind of weird how things are. I want a woman. Not just any woman though, I just miss true companionship and love. Its tough.

I mean, I have lots of "prospects" when it comes to girls, but all of them seem to be lacking something that messes up the entire equation. Call me picky, call me a pig, whatever the reason, its just not "there". My goodness this is sucking.

The hardest part is obviously the holidays. Man, at times I feel like Robby Hart in the Wedding Singer after Linda abandons their wedding. I HATE seeing couples happy together. I mean, I'm happy for them and everything, but its so hard during this time.

I'm not getting any younger either, or at least to my societies standards. Its tough w/in my religion and in my society being my age and finding someone willing to give you a chance. I don't feel like I'm getting or looking any younger, so now I'm hitting that "I have to get in shape" mode. I've got my gym membership and I've been going on a good, consistent basis. I will admit that working out does have more advantages than just trying to attract the opposite sex. I really feel good after I get a good work out in. I'm still worried I'm going to give up on working out sooner or later. I never maintain a good schedule for this kind of thing, but I guess we will see.

I still hate school.

Music rocks. Sometimes I want to give it all up and just focus on becoming a musician and rock star, then I remember that I don't know a lick about music, can't play an instrument and can't sing. Doesn't exactly get me excited, but a man can dream can't he? :-)

OK, homeboy needs to go to bed. I always complain about my health and how I'm always tired or lack energy and here I am staying up until midnight every night for whatever reason. One of these days I'm going to try an experiment, kind of like that Jared experiement with Subway; except his problem was too much weight, my problem is lack of good sleeping habits. For one week straight I'm going to try to get to bed by 10pm and see if I feel any better.

The key is setting up that week. I'll shoot for the first week in December.

Speaking of December, I'm pretty stoked about that month. No, not because of all the loot people score (I honestly don't care to get anything) but because I'm FINALLY going in for a consultation for braces. My teeth are so crooked, gapped and messed up that its no wonder I don't get any chicas begging for my number. Its a total confidence thing for me. I hate opening my mouth to talk, I hate smiling and I'm sure that turns off the girls from the get-go. Heck, if I DO open my mouth to talk or smile, I'm sure that is a turn-off too :-). Anyway, I've been putting this off for some time, but now I'm finally doing it. I'm making an extra $180 per month pimping out the plasma in my blood, so that should help make up the payments for braces. Kind of sucks, but whats a guy to do? I've gotta pull chicas :-).

Anyway, I said I was going to bed, and now I'm going for sure.......................yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment