Friday, February 24, 2006

Yoga

I forgot to mention that I did Yoga last Friday and I plan on going again this week. I know it's best to go on a consistent basis (i.e. 3 days a week or so), but once a week will have to do.

Alene has been going for quite a while and has always asked me to come. To be honest, I was just intimidated by it. I know there is a lot of stretching and holding certain postures, so I ditched out quite a bit. I finally gave in last week and really enjoyed it (although I was pretty sore the next few days).

Alene is AMAZING at it. She never gives herself credit, but she is SOOOO Bendy :-). I worked up a good sweat doing it and it did feel good. The hardest part was keeping up with what everyone else was doing as well as knowing when to breathe in and out. I think I'll catch on if I go more often.

I'm going back tonight, so we'll see if I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment