Thursday, January 27, 2005

(said in a Napoleon Dynamite voice) YESSSSSSS!

I just took a History quiz that I thought I was going to bomb. Turns out it was likely one of the easiest quizes I've ever taken and I was the first one done.

It was a short essay, multiple choice and fill-in-the-blanks combination. I like those kinds of quizes.

The thing is, the class grade is based on 10 quizes, a written assignment and the final, so each quiz is important.

Anyway, I'm happy.

Also, I got this kitchen re-model job that I'm going to score an extra $800-$1000 on, so that will be nice. In addition, I have my taxes coming back, so I'm pretty much debt-free now. Its a good feeling.

Now I need to get out there and find a car to buy. I feel so bad borrowing my parents truck (not to mention the $40+ it costs to fill up the tank). I'm going to buy a truck in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment