Wednesday, December 29, 2004

To all my friends

I want to say how thankful I am to all of my close friends.

Roman. You are truely my brother. I love you to the end my man. I'm very proud of the person you are and the person you want to be. I'm envious of your commitment to your growing family and the values you hold dear to your heart. I love your passion for life and a want to make changes in the world surrounding you. You have been there for me through thick and thin and I don't tell you enough how much I really to love you. Keep up the good work.

Tim. Like Roman, I love you like a brother. I love your passion for life. I love your ability to express yourself. You are an inspiration to me in so many ways. I am fortunate to have been able to learn from you about so many things. About being open and honest. About being able to state your opinion with out pissing a million people off. About seeing the world from a different perspective and the fact that life isn't just black and white. I cherrish the moments we've shared in many BYU FB game defeats this year :). I also cherrish the time we spend talking about what we want to do with our lives. I love you brother.

Damon. I have no idea if you have read my blog, but I just want you to know that I miss you man! You're another one of my brothers, and I don't mean that in the way that black people mean it. I appreciate your honesty in all of your life. You are by far the most honest person I think I've met. I respect you a ton for the responsibility you have taken on in your role as a father and always making your wife and children the first priority. I truely hope and pray for your happiness and success in life and work. I love you (no really, I'm like attracted-in-love with you; if only you were close to me..........) hehe.

Merilee. You have been one of my best friends for so long. You have been there to listen to me in my time of need. You stayed on the phone with me late at night when I had concerns to talk about during my divorce. You've been there when I had nothing else to do and I wanted to do something with someone. I know we've had our differences in some things, but I truely respect you and everything you strive to be. I hope and pray you will be able to find true happiness, whatever it may be. I wish I could snap my fingers and make everything you want, to come true (I really do). Hang in there (I know you hate hearing those words).

Everyone else, please don't feel bad if I didn't write about you. I have so many I've been close with, that I've shared intimate moments of conversation and shared many feelings of deep friendship with. I appreciate you all. I've been so blessed to have so many great friends. I actually don't have "a lot" of friends. I'm pretty picky when it comes to those I associate with, so maybe that will make you feel special :). However, I have had some great times with them all. I remember fondly many things from my past with you all and I keep it deep in my heart. If I've done anything to hurt you all, I want you to know I truely am sorry and I will work harder at being a better friend.

Take care everyone, and god bless. I'm looking forward to this new year as I hope you all are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment