Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I never like my days ending

It always seems like there is never enough time in the day to accomplish what you want. Who's idea was it to make each day 24 hrs? Why couldn't it be 36 hours? I'd have SO MUCH more time to get things done.

I hate it when my day ends now. I used to long for it, now I just want it to be long. However, time has kind of slowed down for me as of late, so I guess I can't complain.

The worst thing about my job is being on call 24/7/365. I don't get after hours calls as much as I used to, but they do happen from time to time. Last night I went to bed really late (like 2am) and got a phone call about 4:30 am about a problem at work. I had to get up and get there quickly. I was dis-oriented all day. I left work at noon and un-like me, was able to crash on the couch for a couple of hours. It was one of those deep sleeps where I woke up not knowing where I was, what day it was, or what time it was. I was awakened by the belly laughing of my two brothers in another room. Russ has the best laugh though (its contagious). He's the type where you could be watching something and not really laugh at it, but for some reason if he is laughing at it, its so much funnier.

Anyway, one other thought.

What is about people that you come in close contact with and how they can make you feel like the most confident person in the world? I'm so confident (not cocky or prideful) that I feel like I could lift up a car or something. Its an amazing feeling that I wish for all my loved ones to be able to have.

I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment