Saturday, December 18, 2004

Life is good

I have no complaints. No worries. No regrets.

I'm a little worried though because here we are a week away from Christmas and I'm not really "feeling" the holiday spirit of it. I think part of it is because I chose not get a tree for this year because I lack the space with Jeff living here now. The other part is just being really busy I guess? Either way, I'm not all down and depressed about it, but I'm just wondering why I'm not into it as much. Maybe it will hit me closer to the date?

Anyway, I'm stoked though because I got Caiden this NICE drum set. It sounds great and looks like a mini-professional set that could be played by midgets or something?

Caiden is growing so dang fast. The dude is getting smart (sometimes too smart for his own good) and I'm so proud of him. Its so fun to see the look on his face when he finds out something new about life in general. I love seeing him learn.

So far, Caiden is officially going to be both a Power Ranger and a Football Player when he gets older. He plays with our neighbor (James) a lot, who is about a year younger than him.

I'm so in love. I really am. Its pathetic I know, but wonderfully pathetic. Alene has been so great to me. You know how people talk about "the complete package" when it comes to a relationship? One of those "ideal" parts of a relationship where someone is attractive, smart, energetic, positive, STABLE, consistent, honest, etc? Well, she is all that and a bag of chips. I feel so comfortable around her and in addition, she makes me feel important. Its an awesome feeling. Anyway, needless to say, I really love her. I wish our time/days together were longer though. It seems we hardly ever get enough quality time. I mean, time where we both aren't exhausted at the end of the day, etc. One of these days it will happen :-).

Anyway, I can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment