Saturday, June 14, 2008

My future daughter

I'm so excited to meet her. I'm so glad she's a girl. I'm so happy to be having a baby with Alene. I'm so excited to be able to take the time to bond with her and the baby and to also allow Alene time to Bond with her.

I'm so anxious to see her and to know her and to see her little eyes, to hear her little cry, and to touch her little feet and hands. It's so scary for me to think that I'll have a daughter. I fear because of how society looks at women these days. I want her to always know that her parents love her dearly and it will always be un-conditional.

We still don't have a name picked out, which is OK. No rush really. I think we'll end up seeing her first, before we decide what her name will be.

I wish the 53 days to Alene's due date would come quicker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment