Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My son is funny

Caiden is a character. For the past 3 weeks, homeboy has refused to turn right. He told me that "every day is a left day". I asked him who made this rule up, he said he did. So, whenever I turn right while driving, he gets all over me.

Still, the dude refuses to turn right. As he walks around, he will only make left turns. How does he make right turns you ask? Simple, he walks to the area where he would normall turn right, then he does a 270 degree circle to the left in order to make his right turn. Dude will do it even when he's half-alseep. When I woke him up this morning, he was groggy, but awake. He was getting into the tub and before he made his right turn, he did a complete circle to the left in order to make it.

It makes me wonder where all this attention to detail comes from? He's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment