Saturday, January 03, 2009

Snow Sledding

01.03.09 Sledding

Alene had a great idea to get us out of the house: Go sledding. We had a big dump of snow last night, so it seemed like a perfect time to go. A couple of miles away from our house is a park with a huge hill. I figured it would be crowded with people, and it was, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

This was Bailey's first time sledding and at a snow activity, besides the stuff we've done with her in our own yard. She wasn't too sure what to make of it, mostly gave us a blank stare until she fell asleep.

Here are a few pictures and videos from the day:

Alene and Bailey rocking the sled (she only went about 20' up)
01.03.09 Sledding

Alene and Caiden racing
01.03.09 Sledding

Bailey not sure what to make of the white stuff, cold nose and cheeks
01.03.09 Sledding

Alene and Caiden's race




Where is Caiden? Believe it or not, Caiden is mid-air behind the tube.
01.03.09 Sledding

Here is the video of his jump


Me in mid-air
01.03.09 Sledding

Here is the video of my jump


Bailey finally fell asleep
01.03.09 Sledding

I tried my snowboard a couple of times, but it was not worth it (as expected), but I was able to catch about 12" of major air anyway.
01.03.09 Sledding

01.03.09 Sledding

Caiden and I raced and I got a HUGE pile of cold snow in my face going off the lip


When Bailey woke up, she was happy
01.03.09 Sledding

No comments:

Post a Comment