Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A somewhat embarrasing moment

We have window washers here at my building and I have a private cubicle next to the windows, which makes for a decent view. Well, as I am curious about rappelling and wanting to learn as much as I can about it, I turned around and was checking out all the climbing gear the dude was using as he rappelled down the building to clean the windows. We have tinted windows on the outside, so my subconscious thought the dude couldn't see me. As I was getting a count of all his gear, I noticed he stopped what he was doing and as I looked up, he was staring at me, kind of wondering what the hell I was looking at. Since he couldn't hear me, I just turned around and decided to not try to explain.

Dude probably thought I was checking HIM out. Oh well.

On a side note (I was going to post this, but then the awkward situation came up), what is with the fascination for hot stuff? Who gets satisfaction by burning the crap out of their mouths? I sure don't. It seems to me that people that like really hot stuff are just in competition with other people that like really hot stuff. They want to prove how their "hot tolerance" is so bad ass. I like mild stuff with a tang of hot in it, but I'm not about to wolf down some alien powder or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. I hate hot stuff! I even hate peper! I wish people would stop trying to talk me into trying hot stuff because I TRULY HATE IT!! I hate the taste, I hate the smell, I hate the feel and so I agree with you!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete