Thursday, July 03, 2008

Celebrating the 4th on the 3rd

IMG_1164

We aren't going to have Caiden for the 4th, so we decided to ride our bikes down to the local black cat fireworks tent and buy some stuff. First of all, what the hell is up with the prices??? I don't EVER remember paying so friggin' much for fireworks in the past. Can anyone explain to me the economic tie-in with fireworks and energy use? It's not like they have to use fossil fuels to make fireworks (or am I wrong??)

Anyway, we plopped down $30+ for enough to keep us entertained. Bill has was doing some of the slowed shutter pictures at night stuff, so I attempted to do some stuff with sparklers.

Alene showing me her heart

IMG_1163

Me, showing my East High School pride (look at the concentration in my face)

IMG_1165

IMG_1155

No comments:

Post a Comment