Friday, July 04, 2008

I shaved my head the other day

IMG_1149

I've tried so hard to let my hair grow out, but being that I spent pretty much all of my youth (except for the 7th grade, in which I had a wicket Mullet that was WAY in style), I've always had either a buzzed or short hair.

It's been getting hot, so I decided to just go for it. The above picture is what I'm going to look like in a couple of years anyway (bald on top with the long hair on the side) and being that I didn't think the Michael Bolton look was cool, I knew I couldn't stop there.

here is the before picture
IMG_1147

Middle phase mullet. This is what you do when you want to just give your mullet a little trim. Shave everything in front and leave the back. Don't worry folks, the front grows in pretty quickly, leaving that nice mullet look.

IMG_1150

IMG_1151

The damage is done

IMG_1152

I just realized I didn't take a picture of the final results. For those of you that know me, you remember what I looked like with short hair before, so use your imagination. If you don't have an imagination, shame on you. I'll leave you with this picture from 31+ years ago.

Tyler Baby

2 comments:

  1. I think you had a little to much fun shaving your head!! I am sure it feels good for the summer heat!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete