Monday, March 03, 2008

My mom is really sick

I hope she's feeling better.

Last night we had a monthly family get-together and my mom was not able to come out of her room to enjoy it. This is the SURE sign of how sick she was. It would take a giant tank to hold my mom back from being away from us and the grandkids, but she was so sick, she couldn't get out of bed. I felt so badly for her. It must have been so frustrating hearing everyone talking and laughing (we're really loud).

I love you mom. I hope you're getting better.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Thanks Ty, I'm feeling much better, had a blessing last night and it made me sleep finally! It was hard laying in bed hearing everyone, but made me happy that you all sounded like you were having fun. That is the best feeling for a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I really wanted to show off my big belly : ) No, I was sad for her, not me. We were unusually loud with all the rocking out downstairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that BIG belly! I'll bet it's beautiful! I can't tell you how excited Dad & I are about our new grandchild. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi has the same thing Mom does. I just hope it goes away.

    ReplyDelete