Friday, March 02, 2007

Two video's I've recently seen on youtube that I like

The first one is AWESOME. It's from the 1930's and it shows some dudes dancing the charleston, but someone put it to the song "around the world". I think it's amazing because this is some of the dancing you see people doing today, and this was done 70 years ago. These guys were so progressive.




The next is a video of Gnarles Barkely recording their song "Smiley Faces". What I dig about this group is not only their originality in some ways, but that they always dress up as characters from some sort of pop culture from their early days growing up, to the present. In this video they're dressed up like characters from the movie/musical Grease (I thought my family would appreciate this because we used to watch that movie ALL THE TIME!)



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment