Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm losing my mind

At least sometimes I am. This morning as I drove to work, I all of a sudden had a quick thought: "Am I wearing my pants?"

Seriously, I get moving so quickly, one of these days I think I'm going to forget to get dressed and just leave for work.

In case anyone was wondering, yes I was wearing my pants. It was just one of those things that reminded me of that funny dream we all have where we show up to work or school completely naked. I fear that becoming a reality for me someday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 PM

    I enjoyed reading some of your posts Tyler. I was looking for goodyear tires related information and found your blog. I have a goodyear tires site. You'll find info on atv tires as well as most major brands of vehicle tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter here, you can also get winter tire and tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
    If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

    ReplyDelete