Friday, January 05, 2007

Caiden is sick

Caiden is sick right now with a cough, sore throat, and cold. It is so sad when he is sick because you're reminded at how fragile children are, when most of the time he's bouncing off the walls and trying to stay up until midnight every night. It's so sad to hear him say things like "I think there's a bee in my throat" or "Daddy, I think I'm getting better" when you can tell he's not (yet).

Anyway, I have been up with him all night and was browsing a few friends blogs and found this story (I posted it a while back) that has a video to it now. It teared me up and made me so greatful for my son and my wife and the hope for our future children who we can show our love to.

Here is the story and the video is at the bottom.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

No comments:

Post a Comment