Monday, December 04, 2006

What I want for Christmas

Here is my list:

Ummmmm


Errrr


Ahhhhhhh


Isn't this sad? I actually can't think of one thing I'd want for Christmas, other than to be harmony and totally happy with Alene. That is seriously all I'd wish for and if I got it, I'd be the happiest person in the whole world.

Oh yeah, I also wouldn't mind an HD TV :-), but that's not really do-able.

That's one thing about it; the things I really like are too expensive. I someday want a macbook too. And I want new carpet in the house. I also want a roof on the house.

So all those things will have to wait until the debts are paid off :-). Other than that, I can't think of what I'd like. Can people give me some ideas?

1 comment:

  1. what about the hot tub / sauna in the back yard? You forgot. Love you!

    ReplyDelete