Monday, January 25, 2010

We got a new keyboard for our laptop

Bailey had a habit of busting it out, then busting out the keys on the keyboard. About 10% of them were un-usable, so we ordered a new one. I was surprised at how easy it was to change out a laptop keyboard.

Anyway, I gave the old one to Bailey, and she finally was able to complete her masterpiece. I'm sure she had this intended all along.

bailey's laptop keyboard

I've been fortunate to be able to spend a bit more time with Bailey with Alene working the Sundance film festival. I love her so much. She is such a joy to be around, even when she gets moody or sassy. Last Friday I met Alene at the Children's Discovery center (at the Gateway, downtown SLC) and I was able to play with Bailey for a while. We had a great time.

Bailey in the fire truck at the Gateway

Bailey in the helicopter at the Gateway

Daddy and Bailey at the Gateway

Daddy and Bailey at the Gateway

She has all kinds of great expressions too, like this:

photo3

No comments:

Post a Comment