Sunday, October 10, 2004

My "stoke factor"

Anyone else have one of these? If not, you should do it. This is what I've been stoking on lately:


Music: Interpol (their "turn on the bright lights" album is wicked-dreamy), The Garden State soundtrack, Golden Boy, Weezer (goes w/o saying), The Rentals, Smashing Pumpkins (just my "mix" I put together), Modest Mouse


Other stuff: Helping my brother tile his floor....scheming for my little league football team.......Spike Jonze.......Charlie Kaufman........my History 1600 class.......Growing out my hair......MySpace.com......Gingerale and Cranberry mixed.......watching the speed limit......thinking of ways to get some extra money.......teaching my son about life and reading to him.......procrastinating signing up for a 24 hr fitness membership.......arguing with people in my fantasy football league about anything BUT football.......presidential debates......small boobies.......VH1's 30 years of Hip Hop......dreaming about my future.......Adaptation.......Snatch.......yo mamma.

Web sites:

www.geotcities.com/troot62

http://www.netcartoon.net/naaas/doquiz.php

http://www.thenightowlmovie.com/

www.apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment